Welcome to The Mad Max Wiki
The wiki about The Mad Max series that anyone can edit
Mad Max: Fury Road is an upcoming 2013 film, the fourth installment in the action movie Mad Max franchise and will succeed the events of Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. The film will be directed by George Miller, and stars Tom Hardy in the pivotal role of Max Rockatansky, with Charlize Theron co-starring in the role of Furiosa.
|The Tell: What's New|
- 22 January 2012 - A video has surfaced, showing several vehicles used in the production of Fury Road. .
- 24 December 2012 - The first image of Tom Hardy as Max is released and its authenticity confirmed by Warner Bros. . The filming has also finished just in time for the closure of 2012 .
- 15 August 2012 - A plot summary of Mad Max: Fury Road has surfaced. Head over to this article to find out more!
- 2nd July 2012 - Mad Max: Fury Road has finally begun filming! It has also been confirmed that George Miller will no longer be shooting the film in 3D, opting for a post-conversion. The go-ahead on filming has been confirmed by co-star Charlize Theron's recent buzzcut for her role as Furiosa. .
- 21st July 2011 - IMDB has taken Jeremy Renner off its Mad Max: Fury Road page. Tom Hardy is credited as "Max" with Charlize Theron listed as "Furiosa" and Nicholas Hoult as "Nux."
- Mad Max 4 has been re-green-lit for January 2012 filming. Tom Hardy has been locked-in as Max. Only a finished product will tell us how that decision turns out, but hope for the best. 
- 11th July 2011 - Ford Australia unveiled two sweet-looking concept cars based on Max's Pursuit Special Interceptor. For the full article and a video follow the link.